The Rock Johnson Has A Terrible News To Share To You

WWE superstar and actor ‘Dwayne ’The Rock’’’Johnson and his wife Lauren Hashian took to Twitter to announce the unfortunate passing of one of their beloved pup Brutus. Poor Brutus accidentally ingested a very toxic mushroom which that led to his death.

Brutus was frolicking outside the house with his fellow French Bulldog brother Hobbs when he took interest in a mushroom that contains lethal amounts of toxic substance. Within hours, the mushroom has caused severe damage to the dog’s liver and his immune system.

There’s just no coming back from that kind of affliction. And for that, the couple decided with a heavy heart to take Brutus off life support and set him free.

The Rock advises all dog owners to check their yard for mushrooms that could be deadly for their pet dogs. A day’s worth of looking may very well be worth it.

Go to the next page to see The Rock’s announcement on Facebook. What a sad, sad affair.

Next Page
SHARE
Previous articleDog’s Paw Destroyed By Hunter’s Vicious Trap. His Courage In Adversity Will Move You.
Next articleMyths About Black Cats And Dogs Debunked. Do You Believe Old Wives’ Tales?

LEAVE A REPLY